• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

application for whitelist

1. In-game name: My in game name is justin2awesome.
2. location & age: I am in Australia NSW Sydney.
3. previous bans (Includes other servers): I have not been banned of any other servers before.
4. Referrals(s): That would be my cherished friends:D. because of them i would never have heard of this awesome server
5. Reason you should be accepted: Because i heard that this was a very wesome server and i really want to play this awesome server with my awesome friends.
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Basically, my friend fortressfight2, comkiller199 and fruitsalad000 have told me about Herocraft. And also, fortressfight2 have shown me Herocraft on Skype because i really wanted to see what it looked like.
& Have you voted for Herocraft?: To tell you guys the truth, I am a noob at everything and I really don't know how to vote for Herocraft. But if I knew how, I will. ;)
8. Additional Info: well my minecraft user name is justin2awesome without the !.
I made a account that's called justin2awesome, i clumsily forgot my password. I tried to go on my email but i just knew today that my email account got hacked.:( So I made a new account. And the name is justin2awesome! .

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So your new account that we are to whitelist is justin2awesome! or justin2awesome ?

You're accepted but i don't know which one to accept :p

um remember when I said I was a noob? well I really don't know how to log in Herocraft...
Sorry for the noobish inconviniece