• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for whitelist

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: plato0100
  2. Location & Age: Australia, QLD, Brisbane 12 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No
  4. Referral(s): Surfing the web
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCP9
Thanks for reading this any server admins and hopefully you can whitelist me :D THX
Reviewing.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Your profile age (16) and the age in your application (12) are different, which is the real one?

plato0100

Wood
Oh sorry I think I either put 16 a long time ago when I set up this account because it said I was too young or I clicked the wrong date by accident when I first made the account (it's a little hazy XD) . Btw if you didn't know this sort of account can be used for a ton of different server websites. I am actually 12 right now to confirm. Sorry if that makes any sort of confusion.
EDIT: I hope you can still white list me. Plus I have to go to sleep so I can only check this tomorrow just an fyi

Last edited:

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh sorry I think I either put 16 a long time ago when I set up this account because it said I was too young or I clicked the wrong date by accident when I first made the account (it's a little hazy XD) . Btw if you didn't know this sort of account can be used for a ton of different server websites. I am actually 12 right now to confirm. Sorry if that makes any sort of confusion.
EDIT: I hope you can still white list me. Plus I have to go to sleep so I can only check this tomorrow just an fyi
I'm very sorry, but it is a requirement to be at least 13 to play on the whitelist. You can play on the greylist and re-apply once you turn 13.
So this application is denied.