• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for Whitelist

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: jordan123456710
  2. Location & Age: Brandon, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): Jacobv01
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCJ15
My friend has told me about this server. It sounds like I'd have fun on it so I want to give it a try.
Reviewing... :D

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I have found serveral bans portraying to your username...
One at a sever called "Nerd" somthing where it was griefing
And at another server called "Clanrks" where again it was griefing.
Can you explain these in detail please?
Tag me in with @devotedworker or replying to my comment

@devotedworker Ah, I think these bans were from a time when I was playing with my "Friend" and some others and they all wanted to be "Griefers" I didn't actually know what it was at that time, but yeah... We all got banned from those servers because we destroyed some houses... But needless to say, I don't talk to them any more. The only person I play with is my friend from school who doesn't like griefing or anything of the sort. So pretty much what I'm saying is, I don't grief anything anymore and I certainly won't do it on this sever

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@devotedworker Ah, I think these bans were from a time when I was playing with my "Friend" and some others and they all wanted to be "Griefers" I didn't actually know what it was at that time, but yeah... We all got banned from those servers because we destroyed some houses... But needless to say, I don't talk to them any more. The only person I play with is my friend from school who doesn't like griefing or anything of the sort. So pretty much what I'm saying is, I don't grief anything anymore and I certainly won't do it on this sever
Sigh~
Accepted. Don't do anything stupid K? :D