• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for Whitelist.

rahul4prez

Legacy Supporter 4
rahul4prez
McAllen, Texas, 13
I have not been banned from any servers, I recently started playing Minecraft.
I have had none referrals.
I found out about Herocraft in some website about the top servers and I liked it.
Yes, I have voted for Herocraft.
Yes, I agree to Herocraft EULA and ToS.
I think I should be accepted because I can meet new friends and add many houses and cities to Herocraft. I'll try my best to do what I can.
HCR10
Thanks for your time to review my application. I really appreciate this and if I don't get accepted that's fine, I'll still have fun enjoying the game.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
rahul4prez
McAllen, Texas, 13
I have not been banned from any servers, I recently started playing Minecraft.
I have had none referrals.
I found out about Herocraft in some website about the top servers and I liked it.
Yes, I have voted for Herocraft.
Yes, I agree to Herocraft EULA and ToS.
I think I should be accepted because I can meet new friends and add many houses and cities to Herocraft. I'll try my best to do what I can.
HCR10
Thanks for your time to review my application. I really appreciate this and if I don't get accepted that's fine, I'll still have fun enjoying the game.

Alright, your app looks good and I haven't found any bans. Just one quick question. What is your real age? Your app says 13 but your account says 14.

rahul4prez

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh, I am 13 but I put 14 by accident, I noticed it yesterday, sorry, I was having a conversation at the time and I get distracted easily.[DOUBLEPOST=1361323110][/DOUBLEPOST]But my birthday is soon so I am turning 14 soon

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! You've been accepted to Herocraft :) Please check your inbox for server details.

Angyles Birthday change please. He is 13.