• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for Tandaar

Tandaar

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Tandaar
  2. Location & Age: USA, SC 30
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: random google search while looking for a new server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I’m a dedicated player who loves all aspects of mine craft and enjoys exploring new worlds I’m a decent builder and wish I had pics of some of the stuff I have built but have lost everything twice to server crashes I’m looking for a stable server with more mature gamers
  9. Additional Info: I am part of a gameing clan known as the Crimson Ravens. I am in the US Army. hope you have a good day.:D

Tandaar

Gold
you are correct it is imposible to age backwards. But no i am not 40 that Tandaar is not me if you google Tandaar you get almost 7k hits and even I am not online enough to make that many. Didnt know that Tandaar was a popular name I thought it was an original name :( oh well still hope you will consider letting me join your server.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
alrighty. I'm going to trust you on this. Please note that if you are lying about your age we WILL find out. Please check your inbox for more information.