• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for Sjonesy090

Sjonesy090

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Sjonesy090
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have not been previously banned on any server, I respect other player's creations and do not grief.
  4. Referral(s): Daanor
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I provide an interesting take on building and respect the creations of other players. I refrain from griefing players and like to cooperate with others especially when working on larger scale projects.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend, Daanor, highly recommended this server to me a few days ago.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I voted 2 days ago.
  8. Additional Info: My unique perspective on building and great work ethic with others shows that I'd make a great addition to the Herocraft server. I enjoy working with others and will prove to be a friendly and sociable member.