• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

APPLICATION FOR i_Contreras

what about bases that float and can fly around like motherships

• yes good idea

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • no bad idea

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I Would like to introduce myself, my name is David contreras I am 42 disabled veteran I like to play minecraft and have fun playing with others . I live in central texas. From what ive heard your server is very active and fun to play on. The whole hero thing sounds very interesting to me. I have never been banned on any server . My friends say im helpful and very funt o play with. My main focus is building but i do like to pvp fromt ime to time. thank you for taking the time to read my application this is my first time filling an app for a server. have a great and blessed day.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Herocraft David! Sorry to say you have to follow the application format found here:
http://herocraftonline.com/forum/in...cation-guides-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Once you have it ready post it on this thread and me or another Proctor will get to it as quickly as we can! I know you will have a lot of fun here once you get that up! Hurry hurry!

EDIT: About flying objects, they are illegal unless they have some sort of magical or technological reference that is easy to follow along with that also looks good. Zeppelins, Flying Cities, and other flying objects can be found throughout the map. Things like floating trees, flying box's, and things like that or what this rule prevents from happening.

1. i_Contreras
2. texas usa, 43
3. never been banned dont plan to be
4. referal bobbylastname, acatnamedoj,suckmybullet
5. If you want a good pvper and builder who is fun to be around i should be accepted to the server.
6. My friends told me about how good your server is and tol me it would be perfect for me.
7. I havent voted yet but i do plan to vote for it if i enjoy it.
additional info: I am ex army disabled vet, avid gamer. minecraft has brought me bunch of friends and bunches of fun. I hope to enjoy myself on your server in the future. From what ive read about the server rules and info seems perfect fit for me.
i wanan thank you for taking time to read this and consider i, your future friend David Contreras
God Bless

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
It's alright! Ok, then... Welcome to Herocraft! Please, check your PMs! You'll love the server, trust me.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
I whitelisted you, which means you can play! Just look at the PM that I sent to you. It's in the inbox, which is in the upper right hand area of the screen.