• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for HeroCraft

1. Minecraft In-game name:fireguyPWNS
  2. Location & Age:Connecticut 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers:Yes, on a Minecraft Survival Games server about two months ago.
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard about Herocraft from my Brother who plays Herocraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?:No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & TOS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I think i am a Nice Friendly player who try's his best to follow all rules.
  9. Special key:{HCf11}
  10. Additional Info:I love to do redstone circuits and go adventuring. Here is a photo of one of my creations, it is a mob security system, when a pressure plate is activated a redstone torch will light up and a alarm will sound.

Attachments

• 2012-07-26_18.53.06.png
    2012-07-26_18.53.06.png
    776.8 KB · Views: 16
Also, I just realized i have gotten banned from my friends normal (not bukkit) server and you might have not seen the bans because i do mods and every so often i mess up and i have to create a new minecraft.jar

Ok, ok, I'm sorry I just made myself 22 on Empire Minecraft Thinking I would get more respect from other members of the Empire Minecraft Community. I apoligize, I'm truly only 13.

Runiczeal

TNT
The Herocraft community is full of people that play many games of all types. What other games do you play?

I've have played Runescape as well as a private runescape server called near reality. I enjoy rpg's and minecraft so herocarft is a 2 in 1 deal.

Runiczeal

TNT
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.​
Welcome to Herocraft
Please check your inbox