• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for HeroCraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granoffryan

Stone
In-game name: Granoffryan

Location & Age: New York, 13

Previous Bans: Cheesecraft. Reason: About 4 months ago, I was new to Minecraft, and I had token peoples furnaces and crafting tables. And they told me I was griefing. So I ended up getting banned. Even after I was never gonna do it again.

Referral(s): cmckenica.

Reason I should be accepted: I'm usually great at survival. I'm pretty nice if you get to know me, I'm usually friendly at servers these days. I would also would like to be ally servers if you know what I mean. And if I have time, I could try to make videos on my Minecraft channel.

How I heard about HeroCraft: My friend cmckenica told me about HeroCraft and told me he's on all the time.

Have I voted on HeroCraft: I try, but it won't proceed that I voted or not.

Addition Information: I talk with people on Skype when playing Minecraft. I also have 2 YouTube accounts YouTube.com/Granoffryan2 YouTube.com/CJMMinecraft. I do ToonTown and Minecraft videos. You'll probably love CJMMinecraft since it has only Minecraft videos. There's is a Minecraft video on Granoffryan2 which shows MOST of my work. Be sure to check it out! ;)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
** Reviewing Application**

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application*
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

*In regards to your ban, I have found another one that occured last month here, could you explain that please? Also, could you explain your relationship between you and "cmckenica"?

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

@Granoffryan

Granoffryan

Stone
** Reviewing Application**

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application*
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

*In regards to your ban, I have found another one that occured last month here, could you explain that please? Also, could you explain your relationship between you and "cmckenica"?

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

@Granoffryan
That's the one, but I don't get how that was a month ago because I haven't been on Cheesecraft since like, October or November. I had griefed on that server. ( Before I got into the game ) And my relationship with "cmckenica" we're pretty good friends, just doesn't like to talk as much.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
That's the one, but I don't get how that was a month ago because I haven't been on Cheesecraft since like, October or November. I had griefed on that server. ( Before I got into the game ) And my relationship with "cmckenica" we're pretty good friends, just doesn't like to talk as much.

Are you aware of cmckenica's ban on the same server?

@Granoffryan

Granoffryan

Stone
Alright, here's what happened. When I'd gotten banned from Cheesecraft, I realized and learned how griefing can get lots of people mad. So I asked cmckenica if I can go on him and start over, but they'd banned him too, probably because the admin saw my IP. That's how he got banned. And when he got banned, I told him to change his password. And we just moved on.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, here's what happened. When I'd gotten banned from Cheesecraft, I realized and learned how griefing can get lots of people mad. So I asked cmckenica if I can go on him and start over, but they'd banned him too, probably because the admin saw my IP. That's how he got banned. And when he got banned, I told him to change his password. And we just moved on.

Alright thank you for the explanation, I'll get back to you asap. Other than that though, could you please lengthen your application just a bit more, is there anything else you can add to the Addtional Info or Reason I should be accepted questions or even screenshots of your work?

@Granoffryan

Granoffryan

Stone
Here's is something I like to call…. GRCity!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-02-07 at 8.21.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-02-07 at 8.21.53 PM.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 27

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Your application is still under review sorry, please be patient. Unfortunately, your chances of getting into Herocraft is slim due to certain members approaching me with information in regards to that specific ban.

@Granoffryan

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7

Welcome back. Unfortunately I'm going to decline your application due to nature of your ban and your involvement in cmckenica's ban. As I stated, I was approached by 3 players who have played alongside you in the past and they have expressed your true nature as a person as well as your history. These 3 individuals have consistently given me their side of the stories and all compliment each other.

You've basically broken a lot of rules which will not be tolerated on this server, good luck out there. If you have anything more to add, evidence, information, questions etc. Please feel free to PM me.

@Granoffryan

Thread locked to prevent unecessary posting.
Denied & Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.