• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application For Hero Craft Online - Rosteripa

Rosteripa

Stone
- Minecraft In-game name
Rosteripa
-Location & Age: Singapore, 13
-Previous Bans from other: None
-Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes all 7 once.
-Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel?: Of course I did.
-Have you followed us on Twitter ?: I do not own a Twitter account fortunately.
-Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
Yes I agree to all terms & condintion & rules.( I have read every single one of them )
-Speacial Key : HCR9

Last edited:

Jackrox256

Obsidian
My Minecraft username is Rosteripa. I live in the tropical country Singapore. I am 13 years of age .
I am soon to vote for this server as it seems to be amazing and outstanding than other servers .
And of course I have subscribed to Hero-Craft Youtube Channel for updates .
But If I did create a Twitter account, I would have followed you of course.
And I have read the EULA &ToS and the the server's tutorial of professions and classes and In-game rules.
I do have some slick mods like TukMC check it out but tell me if Smart-Moving mod is alowwed. I do not want to be banned for breaking the rules.

I wish to all the the staff are healthy and well to accept my application fast IF I do get accepted.

Always the Funny ,
Rosteripa .

Please use the correct format @ http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

It makes reading an application a lot easier for us Proctors.

Rosteripa

Stone
Please use the correct format @ http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

It makes reading an application a lot easier for us Proctors.

They did not say any correct format just to answer question and you did say to make reading an application easier for you Proctors.
I find the format boring and very rude and there is no Rules about it . So if you are here to accept , please go ahead . But to correct me and not get to the point of my application ...
If you, Jackrox256 are asking me to make a 2nd Application please say so and not give me a short answer.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
They did not say any correct format just to answer question and you did say to make reading an application easier for you Proctors.
I find the format boring and very rude and there is no Rules about it . So if you are here to accept , please go ahead . But to correct me and not get to the point of my application ...
If you, Jackrox256 are asking me to make a 2nd Application please say so and not give me a short answer.

Yes, I am asking you to amend your application (within the current thread), in the correct format. As that is the reason for the format.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
- Minecraft In-game name
Rosteripa
-Location & Age: Singapore, 13
-Previous Bans from other: None
-Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes all 7 once.
-Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel?: Of course I did.
-Have you followed us on Twitter ?: I do not own a Twitter account fortunately.
-Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
Yes I agree to all terms & condintion & rules.( I have read every single one of them )

***Reviewing***

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Actually if you read the yellow text here: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

It says "Remember to include the questions on your application".

It has been there for quite awhile now.

Rosteripa

Stone

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes yes I did see that but the other Proctor require me to follow the format so I did the boring format correctly and simple. Can you staffs stop um, commenting on this thread ? It reached 12 Comments....

Staff will respond to any thread they deem necessary, despite how you think or feel.