• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for evililio

Ilio

Dirt
  1. In-game name: evililio
  2. Location & Age: australia, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): minestatus.net :D
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think that i am a good person and have fun meeting new people and the amazing thing about hero'es and that im hoping to try out
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minestatus.net
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: i hope to be the most skillful hero out there!

Ilio

Dirt
Location & Age: Australia, 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): no previous bans in the 3 years ive had minecraft
Referral(s): no-one has referred me, i found this server on minestatus.net
Reason you should be accepted:I would love to meet new people and hopefully I get accepted I could meet new people, invite some friends to the server and would absolutely LOVE the heroes plugin and get to be a well known player (hopefully) on this server and would like the chance to show that I am totally epic in PvP situations :D :cool:
How did you hear about Herocraft?:minestatus.net
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:minestatus.net
Additional Info: <|(sing pokemon theme song)|> " I wanna be the very best... "
I wanna e the very best hero!
this is the updated version of my application
Thanks for reading, Ilio

Ilio

Dirt
wow really? just becuase im younger means you dont wnat someone, fml, only good server and i get rejected cause of my age, you be agisct people! but seriously, I didnt write who reffered me becuase goldsoul did, but kallemyster, relegence, and azza1070 are my great friends, i couldnt wait to play with them, if you dont believe me, go check out that misclick on that app i went 11 not 14, click the blank picture on the left below my name, it says 14, i double clicked "1", so could you reconsider? I would love to play with my friends on one of the best minecraft servers like Herocraft.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I talked with Kallemyster and checked your profile page on Valkyr which is 14, it checks out for me. Beside this bump in the road Welcome to Herocraft! please read your pms.