• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for evililio #2

Ilio

Dirt
Location & Age: Australia, 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): no previous bans in the 3 years ive had minecraft
Referral(s): no-one has referred me, i found this server on minestatus.net
Reason you should be accepted:I would love to meet new people and hopefully I get accepted I could meet new people, invite some friends to the server and would absolutely LOVE the heroes plugin
How did you hear about Herocraft?:minestatus.net
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:minestatus.net
Additional Info: <|(sing pokemon theme song)|> " I wanna be the very best... "
I wanna e the very best hero!

Azza1070

TNT
If ur app isn't organized properly and the answers aren't properly written, then they'll probably ignore it..don't make a new one unless it looks amazing and has lots of thought put into it..

If ur app isn't organized properly and the answers aren't properly written, then they'll probably ignore it..don't make a new one unless it looks amazing and has lots of thought put into it..
Only proctors and the person applying are allowed to post in applications. I'm not a proctor, but I just posted this here to inform you about this.