• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for dirtybeatfreak

Hello, here is my application:

In-game name: dirtybeatfreak
Location & Age: California, 32
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Not even been told off :)
Referral(s): None I'm afraid.
Reason you should be accepted: I have had a good read through the site and wiki, fully understand the rules and will 100% adhere to them. I am looking for a mature community that plays fair and is active. I love minecraft and have been playing for a good while on a server which is fairly vanilla. Would love the opportunity to try something with a more 'in depth' experience.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found it on the offical Minecraft forums, then through the mcstatus site.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: I am a good team player and love to take part and get involved. I know a fair bit about the mechanics of the game as have made a few private servers of my own for a small group of my friends)

hello, i apologise for bumping this thread ou frown on it but im worried it may have been overlooked as i had replied to my own thread to update about the location. i thought this possibly may have made the powers that be think they have already replied to me. it seems all the other posts after me have been accepted/denied and that this is indeed the case.

please could i be accepted/denied :)