• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application for 13cirila

13cirila

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: 13cirila
  2. Location & Age: manitoba, canada , 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no
  4. Referral(s): n/a
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was looking for a roleplaying server and i came across it, upon playing on the server i realised it was perfect.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) no, do not have a youtube account, if i get one ill subscribe.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  9. Reason you should be accepted: i am a active player and friendly, in the past i have managed to rercruit large groups of players to build or adventure. I am good and roleplaying and encouraging players to.
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):(HC18)
  11. Additional Info: I have played on many servers, some which have fallen apart and others which got jelous of my towns and large following and used their godly powers to thwart my cities, but not once have i ever dissapointed my friends that i made throughout the server, i have some great stories to tell and would love to get to tell some of them. So, i feel like your server would be fun and interesting to play on.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was looking for a roleplaying server and i came across it, upon playing on the server i realised it was perfect.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) no, do not have a youtube account, if i get one ill subscribe.
  9. Reason you should be accepted: i am a active player and friendly, in the past i have managed to rercruit large groups of players to build or adventure. I am good and roleplaying and encouraging players to.
  11. Additional Info: I have played on many servers, some which have fallen apart and others which got jelous of my towns and large following and used their godly powers to thwart my cities, but not once have i ever dissapointed my friends that i made throughout the server, i have some great stories to tell and would love to get to tell some of them. So, i feel like your server would be fun and interesting to play on.

Reviewing

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6

You are now whitelisted!:)[DOUBLEPOST=1368916086,1368915832][/DOUBLEPOST]Angyles - Name change please