• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application - dragonshardz

Minecraft Handle: dragonshardz

Location & Age: 20 year old in Seattle, WA, USA

Previous Bans from other Servers: None!

Referral(s): Not sure if these guys are part of the server yet or not, but: Onundr, charmisokay, sn0wtorch, wronsiski, Cliffhanger1994, and anyone else who mentions Nations At War in their application.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: A bunch of the guys over at N@W decided to play here since our server is going into hibernation. I've played on multiple PvP/RP servers like Herocraft, and it looks to be right around the same level of quality as N@W.

Have you voted for Herocraft?: Not yet, haha.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Considering that they basically boil down to Wheaton's Law, yes.

Reason you should be accepted: Because I'm an awesome dude. No, seriously, I am pretty awesome. I'm more of a builder than a fighter, but I'm pretty decent at PvP when I've got a home-ground advantage. I still mainly prefer to build nice things of all sizes, and I think that whitelisting me will add even more class to an already classy server as well as introducing some more architectural epicosity. I'll add some pictures if you want, but just as a teaser: This is a nighttime screenshot of a massive build that I did the majority of design work for as well as a lot of the building alongside some of the other N@W dudes during our second 'season' of gameplay. I'd link more pictures but I have to find and download the world file first. I've also got a build in N@W's about-to-go-dormant testing map that I helped out on, I'll go and get pictures of that as well.

Special key: HCD12

Additional Info: I'm a college student up here in Seattle. I can be a bit abrasive at times, since I don't have any tolerance for willful ignorance or dickbaggery. Generally though, I'm a decent guy who is pretty easy to get along with. I'm here to see how well a PvP/RP server with a class system and strong whitelisting policy works when compared to N@W's classless system and A'thery's (Let us not go there, it is a silly place) horribly weak whitelist requirements. But I'm also here to have fun.