• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application - Cakemosh

cakemosh

Air
In-game name: cakemosh
Location & Age: United Kingdom, 23
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): N/A
Reason you should be accepted: I believe i should be accepted because I know and understand the rules and have the wiki saved as a bookmark for safe keeping when needed. I am a huge fan of minecraft and world of warcraft combined so being able to be part of a town and server which combines an rpg/mmo situation like that would be more than amazing for me, I love to create as i am an Interior designer and professional graphics designer so i am always creative in games and can work hard to support fellow members and build and work on things as part of a team to help improve and inspire.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I had seen this server advertised on a few websites relating to servers and decided to give it a shot and if successfull hopefully introducing my boyfriend to the server too, we currently host a server for sole vanilla survival and enjoy the crafting of towns majorly and hopefully may be able to apply this in game once settled.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC8
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): Yes

Additional Info: i have a degree in interior and graphics design so am aware of web based systems and always apply my creativity in game and can give good advise on design too :)

I hope from reading this you can see that I would be a great member of the server and can bring my skills and loyalty to a town/city and explore your amazing work so far and hopefully be a part of that in future. Thankyou

RagingDragon5

Portal
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: cakemosh
  2. Location & Age: UK, 23
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: none
  4. Referral(s): no one
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCC8
EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC8
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): Yes

Additional Info: i have a degree in interior and graphics design so am aware of web based systems and always apply my creativity in game and can give good advise on design too :)

I hope from reading this you can see that I would be a great member of the server and can bring my skills and loyalty to a town/city and explore your amazing work so far and hopefully be a part of that in future. Thankyou
Reviewing