• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application by lightrkillz

1. Minecraft In-game name: lightrkillz
  2. Location & Age: Bulgaria , Plovdiv , Age 33
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I think not , or if I do , I don't remember
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: No refferals
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes , I am Forsaken631
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Yes , I am lightr20
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes , I accept
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCl11}

I want to be accepted , because I think that the server is interesting . It has good builds that I enjoyed seeing . I want to play in the server as more as I can :D . I usually make friends with people in the servers and i never insult other players . Before 2-3 years I played with some random guys in their server which I found . We played for 2 hours and we became good friends from then . One of them ( They are 2 ) abandoned us and became a jerk :( but we are still good friends with the other one . Have a nice day .

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: lightrkillz
  2. Location & Age: Bulgaria , Plovdiv , Age 33
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I think not , or if I do , I don't remember
  4. Referral(s): No refferals
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCl11}
here)?: Yes
  • Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes , I am Forsaken631
  • Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Yes , I am lightr20
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes , I accept
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCl11}

I want to be accepted , because I think that the server is interesting . It has good builds that I enjoyed seeing . I want to play in the server as more as I can :D . I usually make friends with people in the servers and i never insult other players . Before 2-3 years I played with some random guys in their server which I found . We played for 2 hours and we became good friends from then . One of them ( They are 2 ) abandoned us and became a jerk :( but we are still good friends with the other one . Have a nice day .

Reviewing :D