• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application - BloodyElle

B

BloodyElle

Greetings!
My name is BloodyElle (15). I am from Czech republic and I would love to join you!
I found you when I was googling for Minecraft Medieval servers. In our country there are not many out there and they mostly suck... so that's why I am here^^
Additional info: Well... I am currently playing DotA and AoEIII or II. But games I love the most are: Portal, Mirror's Edge, Borderlands and that's all I guess? I also like to read books and listen to music (Most of the time Electro and sometimes some rock... [When I was younger I used to listen to metal and punk... I don't know what happened])
I accept your EULA and ToS
I hope that you will accept me
Btw: I did vote but just once, sorry :C
Special key {HCN10}
Aaaand you should accept me 'cause I am simply awesome... No... Just kiding. I like to mine a lot, you know but sometimes I like to build stuff. In minecraft world I am more like introvert but In real life I am really chaotic kind of person who likes to have fun. :3
Cya~

Greetings!
My name is BloodyElle (15). I am from Czech republic and I would love to join you!
I found you when I was googling for Minecraft Medieval servers. In our country there are not many out there and they mostly suck... so that's why I am here^^
Additional info: Well... I am currently playing DotA and AoEIII or II. But games I love the most are: Portal, Mirror's Edge, Borderlands and that's all I guess? I also like to read books and listen to music (Most of the time Electro and sometimes some rock... [When I was younger I used to listen to metal and punk... I don't know what happened])
I accept your EULA and ToS
I hope that you will accept me
Btw: I did vote but just once, sorry :C
Special key {HCN10}
Aaaand you should accept me 'cause I am simply awesome... No... Just kiding. I like to mine a lot, you know but sometimes I like to build stuff. In minecraft world I am more like introvert but In real life I am really chaotic kind of person who likes to have fun. :3
Cya~
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1363111503,1363111405][/DOUBLEPOST]What is your ign?