• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application - Aryios

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
  1. In-game name: Aryios
  2. Location & Age: Florida, United States ; 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I recently did a search on my name as: "Aryios ban" I didn't expect to find anything, but I was just doing a general search to double check. I'm generally an exceptional player, but it seems I found myself goofing off possibly a year ago on Disposable Heroes. I don't fully recall these events http://forums.disposableheroes.net/ar/t7552.htm but I must've commited them since you currently have a blacklist. I regret any decision I have commited in the past and understand if it counts against my approval. I have changed vastly and matured over time so you can expect better from me. It could have been my little brother who was playing on my account up until recently. Not to worry now he has his own account.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have gone over the rules and the wiki a couple of times in these past few days. I love to create medieval styled buildings and PvP. I have also used the Heroes plugin so i understand how it works. Please consider my application i would be grateful.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well i have a few friends who play on here.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I have just graduated from high school and plan to go into the Airforce. I might donate later on in the future depending if you accept me. As for my possible past action i am sorry again.

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Well i tried to join but i am banned so i should post in the banned section.

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Would you like me to delete this thread if i can? I currently have a ban appeal that they are checking on.