• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application : Amymone

Amymone

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Amymone
  2. Location & Age: Belgium, 20, turning 21 in exactly one week.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned on a server before.
  4. Referral(s): I have none, sorry.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I hope to add something to the community as I try to be as helpful as I can and I hope this server is as promising as it looks. I'm looking really forward to play on this server when I find myself having some free time.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have read upon your server on both minecraftforum and minestatus.net
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes I have.
  8. Additional Info: I'm a 21 years old female, living in Belgium. I study tourism and recreation management in my third and last year, I'll be graduating this year, hopefully. I have played minecraft since Beta 1.2 I believe, not entirely sure about this, not too much experience with different servers though, I used to run a server with a friend of mine which at one point was quite 'popular' with a vast population of about 30+ people. That server is still up and running but we lost the majority of our population and I sadly enough have not the time needed to run the server or expand it, I pretty much ran it all by myself which got really frustrating and stressful eventually.. I rather play on a good server, administrating one is stressful and takes a lot of you.
Screenshot:

Sorry I don't mean to advertise or anything but I made this trailer, all of the builds featured in this video were mine (at a very early stage of our server) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce54rjWEA50&feature=channel_video_title

Colorful construction where we sold permissions (sneak, lifts, bridges.. all that good stuff). I know these are pretty unrealistic being in gamemode 0 but they are the only screens of builds I have, I'm not much of a builder anyways.

8gSVq.png

Amymone

Dirt
Thank you, I just went on the server for a couple of minutes but due to school I have to go now, it looks amazing!
I'll stick around for sure. ;)