• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Appication

Gogo9519

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Gogo9519
  2. Location & Age: Brazil, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel?: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes to both
  9. Reason you should be accepted: I love roleplay and i like to play with others and i have much time available to play, i would like to participate in some town, or make my own town, my building skills are moderate.
  10. Special key: HCG8
  11. Additional Info: My favorite tipe of game is RP, and i have good leadership skills to be a "mayor" of a town.

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
Reviewing.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Gogo9519
  2. Location & Age: Brazil, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel?: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes to both
  9. Reason you should be accepted: I love roleplay and i like to play with others and i have much time available to play, i would like to participate in some town, or make my own town, my building skills are moderate.
  10. Special key: HCG8
  11. Additional Info: My favorite tipe of game is RP, and i have good leadership skills to be a "mayor" of a town.

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
You claim your age to be 15 in your application, however your account says 17. Please clarify your real age.

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
That's my brother's account, but he gave to me, i forget to say, sorry for the inconvenience.
I meant your Herocraft forum account's age is 17, while your app says 15. Are you saying your brother made the forum account, or the minecraft account?

Gogo9519

Wood
he made i while ago, but he "abandoned" (because he had no minecraft account then) it so i was too lazy(and i was excited to play very well said server) to make my own forum account and he let me change the password, sorry for all this confusion just because I have forgot to say that.

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
he made i while ago, but he "abandoned" (because he had no minecraft account then) it so i was too lazy(and i was excited to play very well said server) to make my own forum account and he let me change the password, sorry for all this confusion just because I have forgot to say that.
Well then, accepted.
Welcome to Herocraft!