• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Appeal

IGN: Lord_Derp_ington
Banned by: @Xanipher
Time of ban:12/23/14
Reason for ban: posting ad
Your story: my friend had given me a link to a mojang site, it was a promotion, every time you got someone to open it it would give them a "point". i decided to help him out because it said in the description to post it on your fave servers. being the generous idiot i am i decided to post it for him, only to find out it was a scam, hence, Xanipher had to ban me. i ask for anyone's remorse or mercy, i would never bring harm to the server purposely, you have my word, i have spoke.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN: Lord_Derp_ington
Banned by: @Xanipher
Time of ban:12/23/14
Reason for ban: posting ad
Your story: my friend had given me a link to a mojang site, it was a promotion, every time you got someone to open it it would give them a "point". i decided to help him out because it said in the description to post it on your fave servers. being the generous idiot i am i decided to post it for him, only to find out it was a scam, hence, Xanipher had to ban me. i ask for anyone's remorse or mercy, i would never bring harm to the server purposely, you have my word, i have spoke.
I can see this being for a few days to a week ban - but will have to talk to @Xanipher.