• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Appeal To Unmute

IGN: KingMiniJam
Muted by: I forget since it was quite a long time ago.
Time of mute: 1 or 2 months ago
Server/Channel: Global Chat
Reason for mute: Spamming
Your Story: I had been muted for spamming the Sex chat (I think it was removed by now???) with "Fap" repeatedly, And i was muted. Admittedly i was wrong for this, but i hadn't been given a proper warning from any mods or admins on at the time. Either that or i didn't see it because i was in limbo. After i had been muted, i waited a while (maybe 2 months? I cant remember.) because @Mischevity Had told me over skype i would be muted in about a weeks time. I waited but nothing had actually happened, so i continued to play. This eventually became a nuisance to be unable to talk to my friends in game. i hadn't bothered with an appeal until now because i felt the mute was justified.

Last edited:

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Your Story: I had been muted for spamming the Sex chat (I think it was removed by now???) with "Fap" repeatedly, And i was muted. Admittedly i was wrong for this, but i hadn't been given a proper warning from any mods or admins on at the time. Either that or i didn't see it because i was in limbo. After i had been muted, i waited a while (maybe 2 months? I cant remember.) because @Mischevity Had told me over skype i would be muted in about a weeks time. I waited but nothing had actually happened, so i continued to play. This eventually became a nuisance to be unable to talk to my friends in game. i hadn't bothered with an appeal until now because i felt the mute was justified.
Sex chat is a private chat. Not a public. So this mute was wrongful. They could of just left the chat instead of g muting you or by just /ignoring you. @Proctors If you see him on, unmute him

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Global mutes can only be removed when you are online. Please get with any proctor/mod/admin when you're online to have this removed; IRC, TS, and while I don't encourage bypassing mutes - you can jump on another server to use ingame chat to get the attention of someone in game.