• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Apologies.

F

~Falker57~

I apologize for being such an asshole to everyone. I never understood the power of words even over the internet words can hurt. I was being stupid and immature. I am also sorry for some of my actions on herocraft. I hope that many people on herocraft will accept my apology for trolling, being rude and just being a complete asshole in general. I hope it will never happen again. It really upsets me seeing so much trolling and hate on herocraft, a place that is meant to be fun not mean. I do not want to be around trolls or rude people no longer. Yes, I still like to pvp and such but I will not be so mean to everyone. I really dislike the direction herocraft has gone. It will most likely just be me who feels this way and many will tell me that this is just the internet in general but I feel that many of us dont have to be this way. We are normal in real life. Sitting behind a computer screen changes completely? I doubt that. I just wanted to apologize to everyone for being ignorant to the fact that human's have feelings.

F

~Falker57~

Because HolyRane, some people are hurt by words. That is why we have cyber bullying presentations at school and such (or at least I do). It is mean and immature and it should stop.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I like what you're saying, And I agree that many people on HC can be very immature, but I also think that some people take things that happen on a computer much too seriously.

F

~Falker57~

Yet you complain when staff does not take you serious. That is still not the point. I just wanted to apologize to people I did affect. If you weren't affected by my words and actions then no need to comment.

The point of this is to apologize for being immature and trolling. I am just asking for a clean slate from some people.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Though I haven't had any personal experiences with you at all, I like that people are changing, and becoming nicer, but still PvP'ing and such as they like.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
This is true, people talk some much trash yet they don't understand there's a person behind that computer. Would you walk up to someone in real life stare into there face, and say screw you, you are bad, you suck, blah, blah. Unless you are just a absolute terrible person, no lol.