• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Apollos_Son's Application

In-game name: Apollos_Son

Location & Age: Virginia, 13 (14 on January 13th, 2012)

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Well, there has been ONE. However, it was in classic, and I was banned for no reason. I was never on that server previously, so it was definitely for no reason, like I said.

Referral(s): A guy who was called Carmeops told me and several others about it... Though I think I'm the only one who actually decided to apply to try it.

Reason you should be accepted: I tend to be helpful at build projects, mob control, EVIL PEOPLE control... Or in other words, I would make a good town guard, or something like that.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Carm posted on another server's forum a story about this server. I also played on that server, and it just shut down forever today.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

Additional Info: I'm Apollo and I play Minecraft, but you already knew that! Anyways, I act more mature than MOST 13 year olds I know in real life, so I'd assume that's not a problem. The server I used to play on only accepted mature players, 13 and up. However, most of those "13 and up" players were either lying, or acted like they were seven all the time. The owner of that old server shut it down because of those immature people, constantly bothering him for stupid things, like, "Why do these monsters keep spawning?" or spamming chat, "CAKE!" (one second later...) "CAKE!". I don't blame him. I wasn't one of those guys, by the way, I actually hung out with the good people who didn't act like fools. Enough of that, though. If you thought that was funny, that's because I used to say random things. I usually only do it now when I want somebody to talk. If you don't get what I mean, I mean that I HATE AWKWARD SILENCE! I really do. Hopefully, that won't happen often, seeing how colossal this community is. I'm also a good writer, by the way. Which explains why this introduction is so long. Last year, when I was in 7th grade, we had to write a 25 page long book. When I wrote the rough draft for it, people were constantly asking if they could read it. I let them read it, because it was still not the finished product. People still said it was extremely good. Before school started this year (8th grade) I re-read that book's rough draft, and I can see why they said that. Yeah. Hooray for long posts!