• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aplications Vardrik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vardrik

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Vardrik
  2. Location & Age: Australia, and i'm 15 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): keystone (my friends got me in trouble by saying i greifed them, i didn't grief anyone please believe me)
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love role play, i like medi-eval buildings (I've made things such as isengard ) and i'm good with building towns.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friend james was searching for servers after vaultcraft glitched and kicked us from our own town so we rage quit and found this :D
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: i play skyrim, minecraft, mount and blade:warband (you NEED to play it), mass effect, the witcher, halo and more. I don't tend to play gun games, but i still like playing them with friends.
  9. Picture of buildings:
    mc3.jpg

Vardrik

Dirt
Oh sorry i forgot about that the owners very strict about posting on his main area, though i didn't get the banned for that i was actually trying to appeal a ban and posted it in the wrong place.
The ban that is there was for a day because i was arguing with the co-owner triggostar and he got frustrated about it (sorry i can't remember what it was about, something about dirt)
Sorry i forgot about the 1 day ban and i think he was just warning me to remove the comment though the server as far as i know it is now down :(
Sorry for the inconventence and that i must admit was a good find. :D
-Vardrik

Vardrik

Dirt
Please that ban was only for a day because me and a guy had an argument, please you even let 2 of my friends on (jimmyJ64 and coop2303). Is there anyway that i could go on , I'll do anything!

Vardrik

Dirt
The post for the spamming was an accident and I didn't get removed, he was just warning me to take it off.

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
You also have a griefing ban and an over all aura of immaturity. I reserve my right to deny you wether your friends have been accepted or not.

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
Alright, @applelove This guy has been PMing begging to get on. I told him I'll let another proctor review it and their word is final. Have at it.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I got pms too

which is funny, because being hassled to do something usually slows me down

Status
Not open for further replies.