• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aplication Whitelist wr99cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

wr99cash

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name:wr99cash
Location & Age:US 13
Previous Bans: None
Referral: Ksuspartan he said it was amazing and i should join
How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was playing a server like this (not as good as iv been told) and my friend (Ksuspartan) told me i should apply to HeroCraft
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yes I do, I will not disobey the server rules I will still raid on faction/raid servers though when it is allowed.
Reason you should be accepted:I would really enjoy playing on a server with great structure and a RP aspect to it. I will obey all rules, I will do whatever admins/mods/staff/town owners tell me to do as long as it isn't go grief another town or something crazy like that.
Additional Info:I am very apologetic that I griefed, I thought it was funny at the time. Shows how immature I was, I have learned from my mistake and would very much appreciate a fresh start and a clean slate. I think being accepted to this server would really help me out. Thank you for reviewing my application and I will do whatever it takes to be accepted.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name:wr99cash
Location & Age:US 13
Previous Bans: None
Referral: Ksuspartan he said it was amazing and i should join
How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was playing a server like this (not as good as iv been told) and my friend (Ksuspartan) told me i should apply to HeroCraft
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yes I do, I will not disobey the server rules I will still raid on faction/raid servers though when it is allowed.
Reason you should be accepted:I would really enjoy playing on a server with great structure and a RP aspect to it. I will obey all rules, I will do whatever admins/mods/staff/town owners tell me to do as long as it isn't go grief another town or something crazy like that.
Additional Info:I am very apologetic that I griefed, I thought it was funny at the time. Shows how immature I was, I have learned from my mistake and would very much appreciate a fresh start and a clean slate. I think being accepted to this server would really help me out. Thank you for reviewing my application and I will do whatever it takes to be accepted.

I show that in April of 2012 you were 12 years old. According to your profile your birth day is on February 20th. You may apply at that time.[DOUBLEPOST=1360898773,1360898742][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/wr99cash-application-for-a-boss-server.16609/

Status
Not open for further replies.