• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

aplication for whitelisted

1. minecraft in game name: z0mbieman9
2.location & age: Las Vegas, 13.
3.previous bans from other servers: I did get booted for "spamming" even though I'd type one word every now and then. It's safe to say no.
4. referal(s):Well i knew a few people but we all got seperated. Ony me, Tiger, and someone else now. I forgot how to spell Tiger's name though. It was something like: xXTiger_(don't know)Xx.
5. How did you hear about herocraft?: I was looking for IP adresses to play on because my LAN worlds wouldn't load and I was lonely. I searched, found a bunch of addresses and this one caught my attention.
6. have you voted for herocraft?: I tried but my page keeps messing up when I try. If it works, in time, just know this has my vote.
7. Do you agree to the herocraft EULA and TOS?: Yes I do.
8. reason you should be accepted: I don't have one, really. I wanted the permission to do everything a whitelisted person can do.
9. special key: {HCZ10}
10. additional info: I'm a good friend maker (this server kinda proved it) and I like to stay on peoples good side. I can hardly make foes but the ones that I do make fear me. I'm cool until I go Hulk on the foes(it's a figure of speech)
I have played all different minecraft versions and I own two: pc, xbox.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1. minecraft in game name: z0mbieman9
2.location & age: Las Vegas, 13.
3.previous bans from other servers: I did get booted for "spamming" even though I'd type one word every now and then. It's safe to say no.
4. referal(s):Well i knew a few people but we all got seperated. Ony me, Tiger, and someone else now. I forgot how to spell Tiger's name though. It was something like: xXTiger_(don't know)Xx.
5. How did you hear about herocraft?: I was looking for IP adresses to play on because my LAN worlds wouldn't load and I was lonely. I searched, found a bunch of addresses and this one caught my attention.
6. have you voted for herocraft?: I tried but my page keeps messing up when I try. If it works, in time, just know this has my vote.
7. Do you agree to the herocraft EULA and TOS?: Yes I do.
8. reason you should be accepted: I don't have one, really. I wanted the permission to do everything a whitelisted person can do.
9. special key: {HCZ10}
10. additional info: I'm a good friend maker (this server kinda proved it) and I like to stay on peoples good side. I can hardly make foes but the ones that I do make fear me. I'm cool until I go Hulk on the foes(it's a figure of speech)
I have played all different minecraft versions and I own two: pc, xbox.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1362422242,1362422154][/DOUBLEPOST]Do not spam and you will not have any issues here =]

Accepted