• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

aomas Whitelist Application

aomas

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: aomas
  2. Location & Age: Finland, Helsinki, 23
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): If i would have been banned, would i tell? :D
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: desperately looking for a good server which is fun, creative and where you dont get bored when you have done everything.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraftforums, were looking for large rp server with some cool features, i've found it :).
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I've been playing minecraft mostly, singleplayer and in one server called Midgardrealm it is good server, but i need more people around me :)

aomas

Glowing Redstone
More detail: Yes i tried to be funny, and no i have not been banned before, i've played mostly single player, midgardrealm and in my own server, gaming with other players is more fun. I've heard great things about this server in herocraft irc channel which is why im really eager to see more about this server.