• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anything like Pandora for Video Games?

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm trying to find some video games I would like, based on past video games I've played and loved.
I have trouble finding video games, because I hate FPS's and Sports video games and that seems like those are the more popular ones out there.

So I was wondering if there was anything like Pandora, where you can put a song in and it'll play songs like it.
Is there a place I can put a past game I like and find ones like it?

By request, I have a ps2, ps3, n64, gamecube, wii.
And some games I like:
Legend of Zelda: All of them
Banjo-Kazooie/Banjo-Tooie
Jak&Daxter
Okami
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
Prince of Persia
God of War
Dark Cloud 2
Infamous
-More to come-

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Aww it's only giving me games of the same system. If I like a game from PS2, it doesnt offer me any PS3 games.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Steam, you can search genres and the metascore system is pretty consistant, also if you favorite a game it will show you special offers on similar games.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Lets see here, for mostly any final fantasy game you can download an emulator for. There is always games like Kingdom Hearts and such.

Resistance is a fun first person shooter where you kill aliens and save the world (ps2-ps3)

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Steam, And have you tried the fallout series or elderscrolls series

Menandros

Legacy Supporter 8
What sorts of games do you like? Live people are kind of like a pandora for video games.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
If the fallout or elderscrolls serieses don interest you you might also look into yhe fable franchise