• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anyone play Age of Empires Online

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
Ive been playing AOEonline latly, anyone else play? Its a fun game but nobody I know plays it.

XBL: Neo Exdeath V

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Which one is online? My friends and I have been talking about AOE for awhile now, and play the conquerors expansion atm.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
I think we might invest in it! easily crackable so that we only need 1 copy?

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I JUST saw an advertisement for this right before reading this post, I think I will hop on and play xD

EDIT: Downloading right now :3
Let's all start a giant Herocraft Alliance!

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Im a big fan of the series. Ive been through the tutorials (not that I needed to).

The new one has a cartoony feel to it.

malmenca

Diamond
I used to be a big fan of AoE back when AoE III came out, but I'm not digging the new graphics style. Seems very cartoony as pun said

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
I used to be a big fan of AoE back when AoE III came out, but I'm not digging the new graphics style. Seems very cartoony as pun said
I never liked aoe 3, though I love aoe 2 which AOEonline feels more like 2.
Also, I like the art style though I also will use cellshaders for minecraft

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Favorite strategies?

I prefer to play ultra defence. If I can throw up enough defences to fend off the inital swarm of attackers, I figure im in a better position to defeat them in the long run.

I usually drain an entire map of its resources before I do much of anything in single player campaign. :p

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Food and Wood all the way. Farms and WCers out the ass. Then mass armies of of food and wood related warriors, and constant stream of warriors. Then trebuchets in the back with loads of archers and pikemen

Buying it now

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I'll need to buy the full version then. Everytime I go defence and stockpile I lose eventually. If you destroy your opponents you don't need to have a defence ;D

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Man I used to play Age of Empires with my Dad... :( He loved playing at work too... maybe I'll get the games from his stash and play sometime... I do love me some AOE.