• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anyone here plays LoL?

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
If so I have some question to ask:

How's the community?

Is champions OP?

If you can rate the graphic 1 to 10, what would you rate?

Is LoL better than Hon and Dota 2? if so why?

Downloading LoL right now, even though I heard bad things about it... I'm still gonna give it a try since 70% of people here plays... and about 50% of my friends too.

JacobBurkey

Portal
If so I have some question to ask:

How's the community?

Is champions OP?

If you can rate the graphic 1 to 10, what would you rate?

Is LoL better than Hon and Dota 2? if so why?

Downloading LoL right now, even though I heard bad things about it... I'm still gonna give it a try since 70% of people here plays... and about 50% of my friends too.
To me, I honestly hate the community of LoL. There's tons of childish players, trolls, etc. (Yes I know people can see me the same way but when I'm playing by myself I act like a normal person :p )

There's not really any "op champions" it's all just player skill. There's also counters to different champions, like say the champion Fizz to twisted fate.

I don't have the fastest computer, so I play on the lowest graphic settings, but I still like the graphics. They aren't too bad, and I'm sure they'd look even better if you played on a higher graphic setting.

I haven't played Hon or Dota 2, but I've seen videos and to me they look really stupid... graphics look horrible, and all weird stuff, but it's probably different and weird to me because I'm used to LoL.

You'll probably get stuck with trolls and stuff alot, should just play with friends alot to avoid that. Add meh, <3 Same username as the one I have right now.

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks for replying, I'll probly NOT get used to trolls and such, but I'll still give it a shot to see the difference between it and Dota 2 :)

To me, I honestly hate the community of LoL. There's tons of childish players,

I've heard about the community too, but I've always heard that HoN's community is even worse, so that might not be a problem

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Well I'll have you know:

• You can report people for "Unskilled Player", it WILL get used on you
  • People get really mad at you in this game if you are new and don't COMPLETELY understand the role you are supposed to play with the character you pick
  • People will judge you with higher scrutiny if you play the champions free for that week, as they will assume that you are new
  • This game has one of the worst communities ever seen. Don't play it for the community, as you will be sorely dissapointed.
  • Did you like the jock crowd in Highschool? If not, you won't like the people who play this game. They are basically "ejocks"
  • If you were a "jock" in highschool, you will recognize the behavior of the people who play this game as the "jock crowd" from your rival school. The kind of people who would burn your house down if they knew where you lived.

0/10 would not install again.

ZeZeene

Herocube Guardian
I haven't played Hon or Dota 2, but I've seen videos and to me they look really stupid... graphics look horrible, and all weird stuff, but it's probably different and weird to me because I'm used to LoL.

Dota 2 is generally regarded as the more difficult game, as you'll usually have to do twice as much in a lane compared to LoL, and generally speaking you can actually see what's going on because the screen isn't filled with infinite rainbows.
While I have actively played neither of these games, I can tell you that Dota is a hell of a lot better game to watch.