• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AntiXray plugin... bugs?

kurugi

Legacy Supporter 5
I've recently seen an imaginary mountain. It was composed of rare materials and upon relog, did not exist anymore. I believe this to be with the update to the x-ray plugin. Screenshots should tell the whole story.
2012-02-12_00.59.23.png 2012-02-12_01.02.18.png

It happened again, only this time there's no way it's just creating random structures. It's only been 10 minutes.
View attachment 2385View attachment 2386

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Who woke Hades' wealth aspect from his aeons-long voidslumber? Fess up. We can't just blame it on Iarbobray anymore.*sniffle*

agentjwall

Godly
I know that the random ore placement is a result of the new anti-xray plugin and I'm pretty sure the chunk movement is also caused by this (but don't quote me on it!)

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
Sometimes I see real ores like Diamond, or Lapiz but when I mine them they are just stone.
They do not disappear like all the others.
But sometimes it is a ore that is on a completely wrong place like Mossy Cobblestone.
I think it has to do something with the gravel cause everytime I see it the Ores are right next to some gravel underground.
scaled.php