• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Antimatter_Man's Whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name:Antimatter_Man (call me anti)
  2. Location & Age: Washington, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was once banned from a server I still like to go to as of today. I had discovered a bug with one of the mods that allowed me to duplicate items and blocks so I used it repeatedly. I was promptly locally banned and couldn't get on for about a day. I was un-banned as the owner of the server was courteous and gave me a second chance. since then I've kept my nose out of trouble.
  4. Referral(s):None (that I know of)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: well, that server that I was talking about? it utilized the herocraft mod, so when it went down, I had the sense to go here. it's actually been down for a while now...
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yup
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yup (not as much lawyer-talk as all the commercial ones I've dealt with, so thanks for that)
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I'm a guy who likes to contribute to things and make them better. I also know now what to avoid doing and am pretty quick to figure out any unspoken boundaries that are not to be crossed (never have I been ANYWHERE where there's a "rule" that everyone knows to follow but no one ever says aloud)
  9. Additional Info: I'm a competitive guy in a small-town high-school trying to get by with my condition. I specialize in math and I do intense athletics (surprisingly common here, actually). I've got an eye for patterns to use while building and I hope that it allows me to do good here. Most of all, I try to help those in need when I get the chance to do something that makes a difference (MC, real-life, etc). Thank you for reading this extensive whitelist (I write too much on these things...)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
** Reviewing Application **

A very nice application, got to know a lot about you! Most importantly, it's good to see that you were being honest about your ban which is obviously a must; honesty. It creates a good impression and rapport with not only me, but the community.

I warn you now that such things like that, exploiting to even minor offenses like griefing or major ones like fly hacks aren't tolerated on this server. Don't try them at all because you will be caught out by the staff on here. With that said:

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

@Antimatter_Man