• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anthemoze's Whitelist Application

Anthemoze

Dirt
In-game name:

Anthemoze

Location & Age:

USA, 24.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):

None, I'm a fairly new player to Minecraft.

Referral(s):

None

Reason you should be accepted:

I believe I should be accepted because I'm a responsible player and can be mature. Also I think this server looks really nice, so if I enjoy it I will most likely donate. Besides that I think I'm pretty fun to play with and I'm pretty enthusiastic about the way this server looks.

How did you hear about Herocraft?:

It's #2 on the server list!!!! Congrats on that.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:

Yes, I just got done spamming the confirm button. (stupid captcha)

Additional Info:
Um I guess I can put some stuff about me here? I'm in college, trying to get a literature degree. Thought I wanted to be a video game designer as a kid, turns out I really like writing. Huhmm maybe I can write the dialogue for video games lol. Besides that I play soccer and am in ROTC, hoping to serve my time in the Army before getting my career in line. I really love video games! Was referred to Minecraft by one of my addicted dorm buddies, yeah for a college scholarship down the drain. What else I want to be a caster in game, look at tha name! ANTHEMOZE sounds majestic and wizardly doesn't it. Well guess that is about it. Hope I get whitelisted and see some of you on Herocraft.

Anthemoze

Dirt
In-game name:
Anthemoze

Location & Age:
USA, 24.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
None, I'm a fairly new player to Minecraft.

Referral(s):
None

Reason you should be accepted:
I believe I should be accepted because I'm a responsible player and can be mature. Also I think this server looks really nice, so if I enjoy it I will most likely donate. Besides that I think I'm pretty fun to play with and I'm pretty enthusiastic about the way this server looks.

How did you hear about Herocraft?:
It's #2 on the server list!!!! Congrats on that.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Yes, I just got done spamming the confirm button. (stupid captcha)

Additional Info:
Um I guess I can put some stuff about me here? I'm in college, trying to get a literature degree. Thought I wanted to be a video game designer as a kid, turns out I really like writing. Huhmm maybe I can write the dialogue for video games lol. Besides that I play soccer and am in ROTC, hoping to serve my time in the Army before getting my career in line. I really love video games! Was referred to Minecraft by one of my addicted dorm buddies, yeah for a college scholarship down the drain. What else I want to be a caster in game, look at tha name! ANTHEMOZE sounds majestic and wizardly doesn't it. Well guess that is about it. Hope I get whitelisted and see some of you on Herocraft.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.