• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Another Useful App for Herocraft!

oh874

Wood
Hey guys! After hours of bashing my head, I've come up with another app to help the community! This app helps you calculate builds for all of the classes for every level.

Screenshot:
2f3c7970fac22066b81fa7c10be933b2_zps2782a1dd.png

EDIT: I've been adding a stat overview, but since there is a lot of specific data and calculations to be made for each class and stat, it's been a bit troublesome but I guarantee it will be implemented soon! I will also merge this and the Tangible Soul calculator into one executable for ease of use, download and management.

Tangible Soul Calculator here.

Download here.

Last edited:

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Its basically Bloatware.
No no, I have a monthly subscription that says that it is protecting me from Trojan Condom Attacks and viruses like earthworms and Deedaus-ing, and that it is not just bloatware.

gawd let one guy know his app throws up a red flag, get judged by everyone and their stanky mother

oh874

Wood
Heads up, Norton Internet Security deletes your executive file and claims that it is "Not Safe" when I download.

edit: LOL it says you have a bad Rep.
If you are curious here is the error code site.
http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2010-051308-1854-99

I don't blame Norton for this; If I wasn't the one who made it I'd find it sketchy myself. But I assure all of you that these are all clean files; after all, I made these tools out of necessity and also for personal use.

Also, if you guys have any recommendations for improvement on this, please feel free to let me know.

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
How about it also shows certain stats that would come from your build. Such as HP, Mana, Mana Regen, Stamina, Stamina Regen, Equipment Weight, Movement speed. Basically all the things you would see if you typed /stats.

And I don't really know where this suggestion goes but: either a new app or an addition to this one that shows your attack/heal power in a specific skill with the attributes taken in account. Since a lot of skills follow a formula of "x+y per attribute point". So for example, Druid's Ire would be 100+1.75 per intellect point. The app/addition I'm hoping for would calculate what the attack power would be if I had a certain amount of intellect points allocated to it. So 100+ (1.75*26 intellect points)=145.5.

Hope I helped!

oh874

Wood
How about it also shows certain stats that would come from your build. Such as HP, Mana, Mana Regen, Stamina, Stamina Regen, Equipment Weight, Movement speed. Basically all the things you would see if you typed /stats.

And I don't really know where this suggestion goes but: either a new app or an addition to this one that shows your attack/heal power in a specific skill with the attributes taken in account. Since a lot of skills follow a formula of "x+y per attribute point". So for example, Druid's Ire would be 100+1.75 per intellect point. The app/addition I'm hoping for would calculate what the attack power would be if I had a certain amount of intellect points allocated to it. So 100+ (1.75*26 intellect points)=145.5.

Hope I helped!

That's a great idea! I'll see if I can manage to implement that during this week; but hopefully by the weekend I should have something. Thanks for the idea!