• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Another Aspect to HC Lore?

Oryinn

Obsidian
A few of my friends have been playing on another server that rivals HC so I shall not name it, although that is beside the point.

The server that I am talking about has a plugin that lets you read books. People can write them, and right click a bookcase to copy it. This would be a wonderful addition to spreading stories of the past. Spread strongholds fanfic through books maybe?

I do not know the name of it or the details of the plugin but I will figure it out and post later. Hopefully we can see this as a cool addition soon!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Interesting. There are plans to make a HC library. Installing this would give it an actual purpose, heh. Although I'd be wary of people spamming bookcases with various derogatory phrases all over the world.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
What are the chances? It looks as though books automatically record their authors, so it would be stupidly easy to find out who wrote what. And widely-spread bad ones would make for some fun book-burnings.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Maybe this function could be restricted to a new required township person named Librarian/Tax Keeper/Town Lore Keeper/etc, actual Lore Keepers, Donators of a certain tier, and Admins?