• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Annoying sprint bug

GraRona

Portal
Recently, when I have jumped while sprinting my character starts moving as if I someone has rooted me. If there is a slight ledge of 2 blocks or so and I leap it, my character keeps reverting from being in midair to the ground. It reverts me for around 3 seconds and then it moves me like I did a regular jump without sprinting.

This is slightly annoying because once I was chasing someone and I was jumping from a cliff to a treetop and it changed my leap to a regular jump and I fell on the ground and took fall damage and while I was busy getting reverted by lag or whatever is causing this bug, the person escaped. Another time, I was trying to leap from a tall building into a lake. Instead falling into the water, I fell flat onto the ground and died.

I'm not sure what is causing this but I'm assuming lag.