• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Announcing the first Senior Herald

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Thanks Kain :p

I will be posting a new topic in the near future about open positions on the team. All Heralds except for EtKEnn can expect to lose their Herald titles and re-apply for the team. Former Heralds will have veteran's preference when re-applying and it is simply to check activity and to assign the right heralds to the right teams.

Because of this, I will be re-designing the Herald application. Keep a look out for that!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Congratz Dielan! Finally we have the team-leader we needed, time to organize eh? :p

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks Kain :p

I will be posting a new topic in the near future about open positions on the team. All Heralds except for EtKEnn can expect to lose their Herald titles and re-apply for the team. Former Heralds will have veteran's preference when re-applying and it is simply to check activity and to assign the right heralds to the right teams.

Because of this, I will be re-designing the Herald application. Keep a look out for that!
Grats Diel, I didn't expect anything different. ;)
And I'll be looking out for this topic, too. I originally planned on going Herald, but then life happened. We'll see where these plans of yours take us. :)