• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anime

I've seen quite a lot, so here we go.

Assassination Classroom
Death Note
Black Butler
Akame Ga Kill
Kill la Kill
Hunter x Hunter
Naruto
Dragonball Z
Inazuma Eleven
Yu-Gi-Oh
Case Closed
Attack on Titan
Sword Art Online
Danganronpa
FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Fairy Tail
Code Geass
Trigun
Pokemon (who hasn't seen this)
Blue Exorcist
And Soul Eater

Dewyn

Retired Staff
Damn, look at that bump. MIght as well pitch in because forums.

My weeaboo friend made me watch Kamisaba no Inai Nichiyoubi (roughly "Sunday Without God") with her, and so I made her watch Your Lie in April/Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso with me because it makes me cry.

Then I watched SAO which was so bad I actually cried a little because that was time I'll never get back.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
All in all this year has been lackluster for anime. No amazing shows, except Youjo Senki, which honestly is kinda niche to begin with. Hero Academia is alright, bit better than most Shounen shows, but not really unique.

Was about to watch some anime and thought, “hey, how’s Herocraft doing?” Looked through the forums and this seemed to be the most recent thing in off-topic. It is my greatest shame, but I watch a large amount of anime. I hate anime, but I watch so much of it. I know this is a bit of a necro, but it wouldn’t be the first time for this thread it seems! So here’s what I’ve completed that I can remember, in no particular order:

One Piece
Bleach
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Akame ga Kill
Samurai Champloo
Overlord I/II
One Punch Man
Berserk
Soul Eater
Attack on Titan
Angel Beats
Code Geass
Tokyo Ghoul
Food Wars
Ancient Magus’s Bride
Death Note
Noragami
Blue Exorcist
Darker than Black
Log Horizon
Hellsing
Hellsing Ultimate
Steins Gate
Hunter x Hunter
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Seven Deadly Sins
The Devil is a Parttimer
Children of Whales
Devilman Crybaby
Deadman Wonderland
Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Claymore
My Hero Academia
Samurai 7
Mob Psycho
GATE
Drifters
Space Dandy
Haikyuu
Castlevania
Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Spirited Away
Paprika
Howl’s Moving Castle
My Neighbor Totoro
A number of movies related the series I’ve watched

And that’s all I can think of/find any reference to! Feel like I’m missing a couple obvious ones. I’ve started a lot of other shows, but quickly lost interest. I’m currently watching Megalobox, Tokyo Ghoul:re, new Food Wars, One Piece (on and off), and I’m caught up on One Punch and Berserk Manga. No, I’m not a weeb, in fact I hate a lot of modern Japanese culture and the people who mimic it, including my friend that just got an Overlord II lizard woman body pillow. But yeah, that’s my life after 11:00 pm, watching hours of anime.