• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anime Suggestions

Lord_Orchid

Legacy Supporter 7
Claymore <--- violent
Code geass <----must see if you don't then you will fall to madness....like Mao and insane rock shooter also crona
Death note <--- 1st season only (epic) 2cd season must burn
Blood + <--- violent but nice story mangas better though
Full metal alchemist/FMA: brotherhood <--- i recommend the latter as its very close to the mangas story
Mobile suit gundam 00 <--- cant remember the older ones T T but this ones a nice story
as for others you've already seen them

Lord_Orchid

Legacy Supporter 7
^ no no no not the anime never the anime okay season 1 a-ok every season after no no no.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I dunno, I thought is was pretty good through the Johto... Oh wait. Tracey. Gotcha.

As a rule I'm not much into anime, but I saw a couple episodes of FLCL and it's pretty weird and I might like it, but it's hard to tell. You should watch that and tell me if I like it or not.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Sekirei
Shuffle
Inuyasha
The Sacred Blacksmith
There are some more funny ones I can't think of as work.

Eckhart_

TNT
The animes I am most fond of are:
Fairytail - Age: +15 Violant however still pretty innocent
Claymore - Age: +16 Very very violant blood and everything! However it's got an amazing story and moral lessons.