• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Animation and such

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Recently, some of you know I've been trying to get better at drawing. I've posted several comics and fan art since then and then I had a friend toss an idea my way. Animation. So I went and "*Legally*" got me a copy of flash, but I'm not sure where to start from...

So I was wondering if anyone has some tips, maybe even tutorials or an idea of what I can start off doing to get the hang of it with haha. Plus if you help, I'll more than likely aim at making HC related videos and I'll always keep making these picture by picture comics.

kamigreed

Stone
I'm currently learning Animation in school and we started off doing the standard ball bouncing animation. The bouncing ball project was to let a ball enter from the left,bounce three times on the floor and exit from the right. We were also taught the 12 principles of animation(google them) which u can apply in aniamtion to make them more intersting and that 24 Frames = 1 second .You can try animating a ball bouncing o.o Now I'm doing an animation of a leg jumping.

kamigreed

Stone
actually dont look at my video[vid removed] there was problems with it playing . Look at this instead,its very good and it explains way better than me.