• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Angyles' Angels

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
mpNZI3z.png

@Proctors This is probably our last day of employment, probably getting fired...100% worth it

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Last time I tried to use a staff skin gabizou followed me around and punched me while I was PvPing... It was totally worth it though.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Not only is that terribly creepy, it also seems incredibly uncomfortable.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
This should be a beguiler ability
TagAPI could probably do it, but it'd bring up not knowing who's who if you see someone breaking rules.
(Not to say that staff won't be able to tell, but players will stupidly assume.)

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
Mimic skill

TagAPI could probably do it, but it'd bring up not knowing who's who if you see someone breaking rules.
(Not to say that staff won't be able to tell, but players will stupidly assume.)

True; i don't even know if it is possible to be coded tbh. It was more of a joke really. If it were possible though it would be an awesome ability. I would envision it working similarly to how the potion effect in Dalaran works in WoW that make everyone look like Archmages, except that the targeted player would see themselves everywhere complete, with false nameplates to ensure confusion. Maybe a 30sec duration on a long cool down, ie 120+ sec duration CD.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
True; i don't even know if it is possible to be coded tbh. It was more of a joke really. If it were possible though it would be an awesome ability. I would envision it working similarly to how the potion effect in Dalaran works in WoW that make everyone look like Archmages, except that the targeted player would see themselves everywhere complete, with false nameplates to ensure confusion. Maybe a 30sec duration on a long cool down, ie 120+ sec duration CD.
Coding: Easy.
Policing: Hard(er)
Also note (loner's modding aside) that a Player always sees themself as themself.