• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Andrix' application

Andrix

Dirt
  1. In-game name:Andrix_Zelda
  2. Location & Age:Romania 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  4. Referral(s):Wolfthal
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a friendly, creative and helpfull player. I like friendly communities.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:From Wolfthal.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info:I like playing video games, reading, watching TV, drawing and singing.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
I'd like to ask you to write a bit more about why you will fit specifically into this community. Please note that when we are looking to accept people, we are looking for players that will 'gel' with our community and hopefully bring their own talents. Thanks!

Andrix

Dirt
I would make players laugh and be a mature player at the same time. I played on a lot of servers and I love roleplaying. I built a giant rolecoaster with Wolfthal. I can test prereleases and snapshots with Wolfthal. I can fit in the comunity pretty easy. I can build great things and I enjoy spleefing. I'm good with bows. I can refer friends to the server. I have played on servers who used the hero's plugin before (yogiverse rpg).

Andrix

Dirt
Yes I can. It was an sky island survival thing and I needed some bones, rotten flesh and there was a room with monsters. I killed them all using my hands. There were some mushrooms so I took them.