• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Andriolf's Whitelist Application

Andriolf

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: Andriolf
  2. Age and Location: Maine, 20
  3. I have no previous bans on any server. If there is one to be found, it is from BiosCraft. I was a Moderator there with my brother. One of the mods/admins went rogue and creeper griefed the entire server. All mods/admins (besides the owner) was banned. I am unsure whether i was taken off that list or not.
  4. Dont know anyone here yet. Hoping to make some good friends :)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found the server browsing through one of the minecraft server list sites. This looked like the kind of server im looking for!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted for the site.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree to the laws of the land.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: No special reason. Ive taken a bit of a break from minecraft. I played Wurm for about 2 months (Notches first game. If you like minecraft, that game will drain so many hours out of you) I've been a moderator and admin for multiple servers, including Learn2craft, BiosCraft, and Shadowryze (I think thats what it was). I dont have any screenshots of the towns/kingdoms I helped built though :( I bought a new computer when I went to college, I haven't toyed with the hard drive yet. Been to busy with work. And gaming :D
  9. Special key: HCA8

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. In-game name: Andriolf
  2. Age and Location: Maine, 20
  3. I have no previous bans on any server. If there is one to be found, it is from BiosCraft. I was a Moderator there with my brother. One of the mods/admins went rogue and creeper griefed the entire server. All mods/admins (besides the owner) was banned. I am unsure whether i was taken off that list or not.
  4. Dont know anyone here yet. Hoping to make some good friends :)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found the server browsing through one of the minecraft server list sites. This looked like the kind of server im looking for!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted for the site.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree to the laws of the land.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: No special reason. Ive taken a bit of a break from minecraft. I played Wurm for about 2 months (Notches first game. If you like minecraft, that game will drain so many hours out of you) I've been a moderator and admin for multiple servers, including Learn2craft, BiosCraft, and Shadowryze (I think thats what it was). I dont have any screenshots of the towns/kingdoms I helped built though :( I bought a new computer when I went to college, I haven't toyed with the hard drive yet. Been to busy with work. And gaming :D
  9. Special key: HCA8

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1352901275,1352900841][/DOUBLEPOST]Everything looks good, welcome to Herocraft