• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

andrewtennant's whitelist app

• Minecraft In-game name: andrewtennant
  • Location & Age: North Carolina 18
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  • Referral(s):
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I enjoy the depth of your server and would like to experience more
  • Reason you should be accepted: I can bring much to the community
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCa13
  • Additional Info: I usually play minecraft as a way to relax before work, usually play on an economy server so this is new to me, also, I like football

TimTim209

Iron
  • Referral(s):
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I enjoy the depth of your server and would like to experience more
  • Reason you should be accepted: I can bring much to the community
  • Additional Info: I usually play minecraft as a way to relax before work, usually play on an economy server so this is new to me, also, I like football

~~~REVIEWING~~~

• Referral(s):
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I can bring much to the community and I enjoy the depth of your server and would like to experience more. Like I said, I can bring much to the community, and I'm not shy about donating, I have been part of one other server (seriously) and I donate their frequently.
@TimTim209

TimTim209

Iron
  • Referral(s):
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I can bring much to the community and I enjoy the depth of your server and would like to experience more. Like I said, I can bring much to the community, and I'm not shy about donating, I have been part of one other server (seriously) and I donate their frequently.
@TimTim209

Greetings fellow Minecrafter! I am glad to announce that I have reviewed your application and everything appears to be in order. I'd like to welcome you to Herocraft: The Multiverse! If any of you have any questions or encounter something in game that you are confused about, please private message me or ask me in game! I'd be happy to help you out.

First off, here is the server IP:

IP: mc.herocraftonline.com
Here is our Teamspeak information as well:
Address: ts.herocraftonline.com
Password: dhrocks

When you log on, be very careful! The world is a very dangerous place, highwaymen and mobs are just waiting to gobble up your items. A good way to get started is to join a town and get a secure home and chest. You can check out some towns on the forums or ask in game on who is recruiting.

Well that's about it, good luck out there! :)