• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

And So It Begins?

kongrave

Portal
5f9b5719ab.gif

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Too bad you've never been relevant.
yeah bro haha whos won a pvp tournament yea me u little bitch where were you to challenge me and my squad?? that's right you lost little bubba now u can go back to sucking senor trumps dinky and building that wall for me bro because guess what ur gonna be my bitch this map prepare to get pvp'd to oblivion bro

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
yeah bro haha whos won a pvp tournament yea me u little bitch where were you to challenge me and my squad?? that's right you lost little bubba now u can go back to sucking senor trumps dinky and building that wall for me bro because guess what ur gonna be my bitch this map prepare to get pvp'd to oblivion bro
I've won 3 tourneys bb.

Edit: on top of that, your "squad" didn't beat us in a tourney.

Last edited:

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
Lol chill dudes, keep it off the forums and trash each other in game. It's more noticeable that way and funny

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Save it for the game, bois.
Did you purposely make the optimistic rating a rainbow to show that herocraft is LGBTQ+ and Autism friendly? Thats really sweet of you and one of the main reasons I love to play on this server!