• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

And So It Begins?

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
DGQWxcy.jpg

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
lol, I am confused. Your group would always get dicked on. So???? Port Royal was strait garbage.
literally where even was tc that map? u guys were so irrelevant even the fire creepers made better competition lmao :>>>

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh shit! The shit talking begins! Something something BlackOps casual player/Trump supporter.
Lol, you think you know me kid. But, in reality, you live in a sad and pathetic existence. You are one of the most ignorant people I have ever had the displeasure of listening to. You're are a piss poor example of the human race. You have a misplaced sense of self-righteousness. For that, I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Lol, you think you know me kid. But, in reality, you live in a sad and pathetic existence. You are one of the most ignorant people I have ever had the displeasure of listening to. You're are a piss poor example of the human race. You have a misplaced sense of self-righteousness. For that, I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

@Kainzo can we re-implement the spelling rating? It was used for the purpose of telling inbred casuals like this guy that they need to put down the PS4 controller and read a book. Thanks in advance Kainzo. You're the best.