• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Ancient runestones don't stay with you on death.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Ancient runes will not stay in your inventory if you die and have a death chest spawn, it will go to the chest instead. If you die and your death chest can't spawn, it will stay with you, like it's meant to.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Ancient runes will not stay in your inventory if you die and have a death chest spawn, it will go to the chest instead. If you die and your death chest can't spawn, it will stay with you, like it's meant to.
This is interesting... I think the deathchest is overriding any code, so it may need to run at a different priority.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
This is interesting... I think the deathchest is overriding any code, so it may need to run at a different priority.

Please look into Death Chests in general again. The double chest isn't always spawning as it's supposed to do (i am talking about large and flat fields). I am aware that it can't spawn in mid-air, but when I was building in mid-air and a Creeper blew up on me, it suddenly spawned a double death chest, grounded on one block, while the other part of the chest WAS in mid-air. I mean, doen't this sound strange? You may want to look into it again and do some tests, especially with the double death chests. Please do Kainzo, even if it's not of priority.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Please look into Death Chests in general again. The double chest isn't always spawning as it's supposed to do (i am talking about large and flat fields). I am aware that it can't spawn in mid-air, but when I was building in mid-air and a Creeper blew up on me, it suddenly spawned a double death chest, grounded on one block, while the other part of the chest WAS in mid-air. I mean, doen't this sound strange? You may want to look into it again and do some tests, especially with the double death chests. Please do Kainzo, even if it's not of priority.
I thought for me double chests only spawn if you have some chests in your inventory. Because I seem to only get a single chest spawn without any in my inventory. Though I haven't thoroughly tested this.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
I thought for me double chests only spawn if you have some chests in your inventory. Because I seem to only get a single chest spawn without any in my inventory. Though I haven't thoroughly tested this.

They are supposed to spawn without having a chest in the inventory now.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
They are supposed to spawn without having a chest in the inventory now.
Yeah.
I assume there is no donor check on whether or not you are eligible to a double death chest, within the death chest code(apart from the inventory check). So my guess is that the double death chest is only applicable when you are holding chests in your inventory... unless that's a separate plugin, and totally removed.

Probably deserves a separate bug report, though.