• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anarchy, Death to the world and all whom live in it!

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
People of Bastion! HEAR ME! Now is the time of a new age!

Too long has these silly wars of man plagued world we live in!
Too long have we fought one another for wealth and glory!

Too long has good stood before us, taking claim to this land!

It is time for a NEW WAR! A WAR OF DARKNESS!
Now is the time we make the good people of this land suffer. Rise with me, and together we can conquer this world and take all its riches as our own! Not even the Zo will be able to stop us! Where we tread the land shall blacken. Where we fight the dead will rise!
I stand before you today to offer you one last chance at survival, join my legion of Darkness, become one of my Sith, and you will be more powerful then ever before!
The tide of darkness shall swallow this land in a likes the admins themselves could not stop! Join me minions of evil! It is time for eternal night!
I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS, MASTER OF THE NIGHT! VAMPIRE LORD!

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
how can you be the cloud prince and the prince of darkness? is it a rain cloud or something now? but thats beside the point. evil can never overtake the magical land of le french. we have high tech bread missiles aimed at all major food locations world wide. with a wave of my hand i can feed the world. which would make it so every government world wide make no money from selling food. we are the true evil ones! if you turn ur dark crusade away from the peaceful and fertile lands away from umbra, i will give you llamaz as a gift. or uin. (take uin we don want him D:)

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
how can you be the cloud prince and the prince of darkness? is it a rain cloud or something now? but thats beside the point. evil can never overtake the magical land of le french. we have high tech bread missiles aimed at all major food locations world wide. with a wave of my hand i can feed the world. which would make it so every government world wide make no money from selling food. we are the true evil ones! if you turn ur dark crusade away from the peaceful and fertile lands away from umbra, i will give you llamaz as a gift. or uin. (take uin we don want him D:)

The Cloud prince has fallen, plunged into the abyss, and reborn the Prince of Darkness. The french are known cowards, also, being an evil undead overlord, I need not fear your food missles! Yes, give my Uin, he will make a great undead minion.

Eat a snickers.

But I get eviler when I am hungry![DOUBLEPOST=1374079755,1374078850][/DOUBLEPOST]Not even a Global Mute can stop my Legion of Darkness!

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
Camelot unleashed so many heroes and will forever more, we have defeated many so call "legions" of evil and they are no match for the light, you either surrender now or we will unleash the true power of justice!

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Camelot unleashed so many heroes and will forever more, we have defeated many so call "legions" of evil and they are no match for the light, you either surrender now or we will unleash the true power of justice!

Meowth, that's right!

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
AND Helios respect life, not having "fun" with it, it is why we don't fight. So yeah.
Except the whole thing of Helios is not to fight. So yeah.

You silly silly poeple.

1) the "(tis all in good fun)" was out of character, to let you know that I didn't mean anything personal and just playing a role

2) Heilos need not fight me, I will gladly slay him where he stands! I'm going to kill the gods and rule the world!

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Heilos need not fight me, I will gladly slay him where he stands! I'm going to kill the gods and rule the world!

Mmk, you do that. Then once you do, I'll come kill you and take your position as ruler of the world.